- Two yoga sessions daily
- Great atmosphere, superb food
- Stunning location in the countryside
Itinerary in brief
There is a real feeling of spring in the air, and in beautiful Puglia the trees and flowers are getting ready to welcome the warm sun again. May is such a wonderful month, the warmth is there, the cherries are in abundance and the poppies and wild flowers give such a beautiful carpet of colour to the rich red earth.
A wonderful opportunity for you to relax your mind, rejuvenate your body and reawaken your spirit near Polignano a Mare, in beautiful Puglia. You will enjoy two yoga classes daily which focus on movement, breath and relaxation.
The day will begin with optional chanting, meditation and pranayama. Then a flowing asana class will follow in the stunning yoga space or outside in the wonderful natural environment of the Masseria. After the morning session breakfast will be served on the terrace.
You will meet again in the late afternoon for a more relaxing and restorative class.
In between there will be plenty of time to enjoy the surroundings. Relax by the pool, explore the local area on our bicycles or on foot. Take a trip to the beach or local towns. Boat trips and ayurvedic massage can also be arranged for you.
DATES AVAILABLE: April 16-22nd, April 28 – May 03rd, May 14-19th, June 18-23th, July 23-28th, September 10-15th, September 24-30th, October 1-8th and October 10-15th.
The price quoted includes:
- Collection from airport (Bari or Brindisi) and return to airport
- Breakfast and light lunch
- Drinks, including wine, at the Masseria
- Dinner at the Masseria 3 nights
- Transport to and from neighbouring towns leaving you free time to explore (dinner not provided on these two evenings)
- Use of all our facilities, swimming pool, bicycles etc
- Meals when not at the Masseria
- Entry fees to monuments (if any)
- Drinks whilst out of the Masseria